Happy Holiday Season to our Cypress Falls Animal Hospital Family,
As you know, 2020 has been a difficult year for us all. We want to thank you for your continued support of CFAH, and we are excited to have added so many of you and your pets to our family. If you happened to stop by the clinic, what you likely saw was our doctors and staff making constant adjustments during the pandemic to ensure they were able to provide you and your furry family members the safest and best care possible.
Over the course of the year our doctors and staff have worked long hours on the front line, and have sacrificed time with their own families and pets to do so. For this reason, we are adjusting our holiday schedule to allow them to spend much needed time with their loved ones.
Our Thanksgiving holiday hours are as follows:
- Wednesday November 25th - Normal hours except closed for staff Thanksgiving luncheon 12pm to 2pm
- Thanksgiving Day, Thursday November 26th through Sunday November 29th - CLOSED
- Normal business hours resume Monday, November 30th
Our Christmas and New Year holiday hours are as follows:
- Christmas Eve, Thursday, December 24th - OPEN 7am to 2pm
- Christmas Day, Friday, December 25th through Sunday, December 27th - CLOSED
- Normal business hours Monday, December 28th through Wednesday, December 30th
- New Year's Eve, Thursday December 31st - OPEN 7am to 2pm
- New Year's Day, Friday January 1st - CLOSED
- Normal business hours will resume on Saturday, January 2nd.
In addition to the above adjustment to our clinic holiday hours, we will not be accepting boarders during the following dates:
- November 25th through November 29th
- December 24th through December 27th
Because Thanksgiving will be a long weekend, Dr. Roberts and Dr. Halbrook will be available from 8 am until noon on Saturday, November 28th to field any questions or concerns that may arise regarding your pets.
We appreciate your support and understanding of these changes and we hope that you and your pets have a Happy Howliday Season!